Scase is a diagnostic solution that consists of a portable, point-of-care, medical device combining smart sensors with a digital patient database including reminders, tailor-made questionnaires, measurement and drug-taking plans. The device connects to a digital platform that enables two-way communication, visualization and transmission of patient vital data accessible by a healthcare provider, doctor, patient and relatives.
- Portable, multifunctional, certificated point-of-care medical device (4 Sensors in 1 device)
- Digital patient database and Intelligent questionnaires
- Semi-continuous and simultaneous measurements
- Automatic sending and sharing all the medical data
- Communication tools between doctor and patient
- Easy and fast disinfection
- Online Notes
Current problems during COVID-19 situation:
- Doctors are worried to examine patients for the possibility of transmitting the infection
- Patients are worried to visit doctor´s clinic due to the possibility of infection from other patients or doctors
- Lack of medical intelligent equipment for remote telemonitoring of patients with chronic diseases/post-traumatic accidents
- Combined Battery capacity: 10000mAh – 12 hours of non-stop usage
- 10 W charging
- 6,5 inches display with resolution 720×1600 px
- Rear camera 13 Mpx
- Front camera 5 Mpx
- LED torch
- 32 GB internal memory
- GPS, GLONASS, A-GPS, Beidou
- MicroUSB charging
- Chemical resistance against disinfecting solutions
- Partial protection against ingress of dust
- Partial rain resistant
- Ruggedness – drop test from 0,5m
- Width: 185 mm
- Height: 153 mm
- Lenght: 35 mm
- Weight: 445 g
The Scase Software Platform isn’t just about data visualization and monitoring, it’s about engagement with built in communication tools, management of personalized measurements and many other tools. Additionally, our software automates 95% of note-taking and administrative requirements from outpatients, freeing the care team to spend more time with inpatients. Scase dashboard gives you access to several powerful features: live dashboard, instant notifications, patient data trends, and the ability to add notes.
Advantages for patients:
- Doctor supervision for every patient
- Insights into measured data
- Family can monitor health condition of patient
- Easy and instant chat with doctor
Advantages for medical personnel:
- Effortless management of dozens of patients
- Quick and easy setup of device for new patient
- Visualization, collection and monitoring of patients health data
- Setting triggers for patient measurements out of bounds
- Auto-prioritisation of patients for urgent care
- Highly secured database
The uniqueness of Scase solution lies in the possibility of using it in different ways or places. Thanks to the Scase platform, doctors and nurses have patient data available at all times, so they are automatically able to respond to sudden changes in the patient's health and provide immediate assistance. As a result, healthcare providers can save on costs, as Scase streamlines their patient care process, leads to fewer readmissions or shorter hospital stays and increase a number of outpatients by having extra beds/time for more inpatients. These facts lead to the ultimate goal of having healthy, happy and satisfied patients.
Benefits of telemonitoring can be seen on both sides as the patient can consult their difficulties with their physicians via the Scase telemedicine platform from the comfort of home without being exposed to potential disease transmission while waiting for treatment. The solution provides the patient with a complete screening of vital signs, access to a wealth of information, electronic registration, access to test and measurement results and can save the patient time in the form of the flexibility of his work schedule or in case of more difficult patient availability from the outpatient clinic or hospital.
By eliminating contact with a patient who can be helped in this way, the doctor or medical staff not only protects their health, but also reduces the likelihood of transmitting the infection.
Scase offers healthcare professionals operating in Clinics, Social and Nursing Homes, NGOs, outreach programs a portable, compatible, fast-charging and affordable patient monitoring/screening solution. With the help of Scase, the medical personnel is able to measure, digitally, record information or changes in the client's condition, easily assign a photo to the change via a built-in camera and transfer all data automatically from the device to the telemedicine platform to the head nurse, doctor or leader of the health program who can effectively assess the client's condition without their physical presence in real time.
General practitioners or specialists thus have the space to monitor the overall condition of the patients, direct their medication or change the management of their therapy at a distance.